Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Week 1 Progress

I haven't been running this week even though the training schedule calls for runs every other day. I have a pain in my left foot and it hurts to walk on it so I figure I'll rest my foot. Hopefully the pain will be gone by our first training session this Saturday.

Since I haven't been running, I've been working hard on kicking off my fundraising campaign. My website is up: http://pages.teamintraining.org/ocie/nikesf10/tlitud. I've been working on flyers and other little marketing tools. This Saturday I'll have a chance to spread the word at an event that my company is hosting. Apparently the Tour of California is passing in front of the museum and several people at my company are cycling enthusiasts. This is great since Team In Training participates in cycling events as well.


THANK YOU TO MY FIRST THREE DONORS: ERIN, CAROLE AND CHINHNAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment