Thursday, August 19, 2010

Update

It's been a long time since I've updated. (HI BRAD!)

This is my 4th week of rest, prescribed by the podiatrist, for my hairline stress fracture on my tibia. I'm supposed to crosstrain and for a while, I was doing well by commuting on my bike. The past two weeks, I've been *LAZY*. Terrible, I know. I thought I was going to swim and stay in shape, but I failed! haha

I saw the podiatrist today and he said that he has not healed yet. He advised that I stay off for another two weeks at least, bummer. I have to get a bone scan and then he'll put me through some bone stimulation treatment. I don't know if I want to go through with all of that though.

Looks as though Disneyland Half Marathon is out for sure but there is no way I'm missing Nike!

I actually miss running. I never ever thought I would. The only running I get now is running to catch the train. Maybe that's why the fracture won't heal? lol

P.S. I got these shoes in black..they are so amazing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment